Professional Immigration Lawyers in London
Avaris Law is one of the top Immigration law firms based in the City of London. We are recognised for our ability to provide and tailor the best legal advice in immigration and nationality law to clients within the UK and overseas.
At Avaris we firmly believe in challenging the conventional or accepted ways of working. We like to solve problems quickly. As expert immigration lawyers in London, we fiercely guard our clients interests, recognising the significant connection between business, personal affairs and the ways in which this affects our clients. In every area of immigration and nationality law that we operate, Avaris Law prides itself in providing the best in-class service to its clients.
We know that flexibility and dynamics is key to our business as well as bringing passion and out-of-box thinking in everything we do. We want our clients to achieve the best possible results, therefore, we are constantly improving our internal processes and procedures in order to make things happen quicker.
Why Choose Avaris Law ?
• We have a strong reputation and impressive track record
• We regularly act on behalf of clients at British High Commissions/ Embassies abroad
• We respect your confidentiality
• Our fees are made clear from the start
• We will always provide you with clear and honest advice
• Commitment to our clients, as well as friendly and helpful staff
• Our clients appreciate our service, have a look at our testimonials
• We are located in the City at the prestigious Broadgate Tower
What Avaris Law Can Do For You
• Arrange face to face or a telephone consultation with you to fully assess your circumstances
• Advise you as to all possible options and prospects of success
• Advise you on the process, requirements and supporting documentation that you will need
• Prepare a comprehensive application with supporting evidence
• Instruct appropriate experts in support of your case
• Prepare written representations in support of the application, highlighting how the requirements are met by referring in detail to the Immigration Rules and cases
• Keep you up-to-date on the progress of your case